A power resin suitable for the fixation of wood construction and metal constructions in the railindustry. For our clients a broader range of possibilties; One stop shop for the railindustry.
A power resin for bonded anchors
Alom –FIX resin 1:1 liquid version is a 2-component reaction resin mortar based on a pure epoxy resin and will be delivered in a 2-K cartridge system. This high performance product may be used in combination with a hand-, battery-, or pneumatic tool and a static mixer. It was designed especially for the anchoring of threaded rods, reinforcing bars or internal threaded rod sleeves into cracked and uncracked concrete as well as solid masonry.
Alom-FIX 1:1 product is characterized by a wide range of applications with an ambiance temperature up to 65°C and by high chemical resistance for applica¬tions in extreme ambiences. The flexible working time allows a secure and simple installation of the anchor rod even at elevated temperature.
PROPERTIES AND BENEFITS
• heavy anchoring in cracked and uncracked concrete with comercial threaded rods
• overhead application
• application in waterfilled bore holes
• suitable for attachment points with smoll edge- and axiue distances due to an anchoring free of expansion forces
• high chemical resistance
• no shrinkage
• low odour
• high bending- and pressure strength
• cartridge can be reused up to the end of the shelf life by replacing the static mixer or resealing cartridge with the sealing cap
• mortar is water-impermeable acc. to DIN EN 12390-8
• flexible working time at elevated temperature
• mechanical properties acc. to EN 196 Part1
o Density: 1,63 kg/dm2
o Compressive strength: 115 N/mm2
o Bending strength: 35 N/mm2
o Dynamic modulus of elasticity: 13000 N/mm2
Cracked and uncracked concrete, light-concrete, solid masonry, natural stone; Hammer drilled holes.
Threaded rods (zinc plated or hot dip, stainless steel and high corrosion resistance steel), reinforcing bars, internal threaded rods, profiled rod, steel section with undercuts (e.g. perforated section)
5°C up to +40°C temperature of the base material; cartridge temperature min. +5°C;
optimal +20°C; -40°C to +65°C base material temperature after full curing.